1. Shadow Fae's Mandarin Coat, in a medium-weight knit polyester, black. Measurements: 34" bust, 25" waist, 34" hips, 5'5" height.
2. Hollywood Geisha Long Dress, purple, size P
3. Dangerous Liasons Short Dress, purple/black, size P (I don't have a link for it; because it isn't officially on the Lippy website anymore, but if you send me $$ for this cause I'll buy it. ^_^;; Shameless beggar I am not.)
4. Sailor Moon Season Two DVD Boxset I'm the owner of Makaiju.net and I don't have the uncut episodes! Someone ought to fix that this Christmas. ^_~ I'm not opposed to Season One, either.
5. Finally, I'll get into stuff within your price ranges...with Robbie! More Than You Think You Are by matchbox twenty.
6. Back to expensive...it's a dream wishlist, after all. Fairchild's Dictionary of Fashion
7. Any Blue October CDs. (I'm too lazy to list them all.) I'm not opposed to Tori Amos CDs, either. :-p
8. The Monkees Box Set. Because Micky Dolenz, Peter Tork, Micheal Nesmith, and Davy Jones are just that hot.
9. Audioslave. I am in love with the voice and it is a genuine shame that I haven't gotten up off my lazy ass and bought it for myself yet.
10. Lots of books: Confederacy of Dunces because I lost my copy ;_;, The Lovely Bones because everyone raves about it and I want to read it and I'm too lazy to go to the library, Fashion A La Mode that I want purely because it has Issey Miyake's name on it, Cubism & Fashion because it just looks interesting, The Devil Wears Prada because she does, Wicked because I'm curiously obsessed with the Wizard of Oz, minus those movies, One Thousand White Women because.
Heh...I'm bored. How'd ya know?