1. I don't much care for sleeping alone anymore. Kinda sucks, since I'm gonna hafta when I move back home - but that isn't for a few months. Slept with Jeannie two days ago. Slept with Seanie last night. Sleeping with Sailor tonight. I currently have a slot open Monday, anyone wanna heat my bed? :-p
2. I took Seanie's friend Alia/Nikki to the opera today. I hadn't seen her since high school, and she looks different now, with a new haircut 'n' all. Very cool. We saw Die Fliedermous (which I think I spelled wrong) and that's always been one of my favorite operettas. It was odd because the dialogue was in English but the songs were still in German. *shrug* Good production tho'.
3. Mint Chocolate Chip is still the best ice cream ever. Strawberry cheesecake is gaining on it, but it will never beat it because it's just too rich.
4. I'm getting to be really clingy to certain people, and sometimes I wonder how my friends can stand dealing with me. My personality really isn't so pleasant. I'm just bitchwhinemoanbitch, with a dash of pervert thrown in. Oh well. I do have really great legs as a counteroffer, so I guess it just balances out.
5.don't waste your time on me, you're already a voice inside my head. i miss you.
6. I am afraid that I am a person who takes advantage of other peoples' loneliness to assuage my own. I don't like thinking that I use people, but I think I do. Or did. I don't know. I'm not quite sorry but I don't quite feel right either.
7. I meant to go with Jeannie to mass today (since it's Easter and all) but since I was up at Seanie's all night (hee! I had to sneak out in the morning so his pa wouldn't know I spent the night.) I crashed like a space shuttle when I got home. It was pretty pathetic, I just slammed onto the matress and was out.
8. I beat Seanie at chess. Ha! The scoreboard may be Seanie: 239408732473904 and Sammie: 1, but damn. I won once! Probably would've lost if he hadn't been cooking hamburgers at the time, but shhh. I revel in victories when I get 'em, 'cuz they are few and far between.
9. Jeannie and I tried a bunch of different masks/facial products when she stayed over. There was a nose mask from The Body Shop that worked well, an M minerals face mask that made my skin feel smooth and de-yuckified, and the neem pore-refining mask from Bath & Body Works. Damn. That stinky green shit BURNS. I couldn't leave it on the full time 'cuz I couldn't imagine what it was doing to my skin.
10. I didn't get to go to the Stealth game this week. :( No money. It wasn't an important game, but I'm still disappointed.