BATH & BODY
1. Philosophy 3-in-1 Shower Gels in Key Lime Pie, Strawberry Milkshake, or Lemon Meringue smell delicious and are multi-purpose. What more could you want, really?
2. The Fairchild Dictionary of Fashion is a book I've been needing to buy but haven't yet.
3. Bound & Gagged Chick's Pants, size P would be stylish. I'm actually growing weary of Lip Service, but these pants still appeal.
4. Urban Decay Flavored Shimmer Powders in any flavor but Honey are glittery fun that you can lick, too. Hee. Much fun can be had with these.
5. And who could say no to the wonder of Jem?
6. No, I don't know what specific one I want, just that a nice digital camera would be the best present EVER.
7. A selection of Imp's Ears at Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs would be lovely. You can get six Imp's Ears for $18, and she's got hundreds of scents to choose from.
8. A Crow Left of the Murder by Incubus. Please note that Amazon has a special deal where you can get this album and Hoobastank's latest for $24. That would be rather awesome.
9. Hi-Top Converse (6 in Men's, 8 in Women's) in any color but Blue or Black because I already have those two colors. Please pass on the hideous all-one-color ones that came out earlier this year.
10. Just a check written out to me so I can deposit it into my bank account would be great. Cash would be ever so useful now, and far more appreciated than a candle or purse or whatever bland gift I'm likely to get from people who don't know what to get. Don't bother with giftcards to stores I won't visit, just hand over the dollar bills. Thanks.
If someone would like to hunt down Evgeni Plushenko and giftwrap him for me, that would just be fabulous, because men who go about wearing gold gloves really ought to be mine.