2. Monday my store manager's father passed away, so she took the rest of the week off. My shifts on (Black) Friday and Saturday were extended as a result.
3. Tuesday my parents left for Southern California so that they could spend Thanksgiving with my grandfather.
4. Wednesday was boring. I think Seanie and I just watched a lot of TV.
5. Thursday I went up to Seanie's house for Thanksgiving. His brother and his uncle tried to teach me to play pool, but I have yet to actually hit the ball into a
6. Black Friday. It sucked. It was slow; we didn't make nearly as much money as we were projected, but I suspect that the projection a little too hopeful and not well-grounded in facts. I closed. We left the store around 10:30 pm.
7. I opened the store at 8:30 am, which was rough after closing. It was slow in the morning but it picked up in the afternoon as I left. I hope we did well. We are not trending towards bonus and that is bad news. I hate the new bonus system that started this month; there are no individual bonuses so if even one member of the team slacks off we all get punished for it.