I've spent the last hour trying to find the components of a very short list:
- 24 pack of Prismacolor pencils (I looked up the pencil colors that are in the 24-color box and then had to locate all of the colors, or something very similar)
- 18x24 drawing paper (Found the newsprint in five minutes, took about twenty to find the drawing paper)
- drawing pencil (This wasn't hard to find, it was just difficult to figure out which hardness/softness my teacher considers a standard drawing pencil.)
- drawing board (That wasn't too hard, but I wonder just when the rubber band at the bottom snapped.)
- eraser (Kneaded, rubber, or white?)
All that's left is the 18" ruler. I found the plastic one I used to use for fashion design, but I could swear I had a metal one that was nicer. I'll give it another ten minutes to try and find it, and then I'll give up in a dramatic flair of frustration.