Suzi (k00kaburra) wrote,

Stupid question for eBay/Paypal users...

Dumb eBay question:

So I bought something a while back but due to some errors I had to re-ship an item to the proper recipient, and the seller needed to refund me $2.88. They kept not doing it and not doing it, so I finally filed a dispute with Paypal. (I know, it's so petty. But I can use that $2.88 to ship a book!) They promptly refunded me the amount I wanted...twice.

Is there a way to refund a refund without starting another Paypal transaction?

  • Stress, illness, or ennui?

    Living under shelter in place for two months has led to a general malaise in our household. Every couple days I feel a little off, with a headache or…

  • The unexpected winner of the season

    At our bookstore, the one thing that everyone seems to be looking for isn't a new novel, or workbooks for their kids. While those things are in…

  • Left an important part of the day out...

    When I was listing my daily routine in my last post, I missed something important. The first thing that I do every day when I get home from work is…

  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.