1. I stopped aging in 2007. 23 is a nice round number. I'm never getting any older. Every May 22nd is my 23rd birthday.
2. I am rather ashamed of my Internet addiction and I am trying to break it this year. Too much of the past decade was wasted on the computer, when I stop and think about it.
3. My current education plan is a double major in art history and business, followed by a master's in library science so I can become a librarian at an museum, art institution or university library.
4. The weird patches/scars on my face, back and chest are psoriasis. Icky little patches of hyper-productive skin cells. You can't catch it, so don't freak out about them.
5. I write book reviews at Fashionista Piranha Book Blog, http://fashion_piranha.livejournal.com. There's currently a contest for a free book up, so you might want to check it out.
6. I gained 5 lbs in December. That sucked. It all went to my belly.
7. I want to travel. I fantasize about just jumping in my car and driving off into the sunset like a Blazing Saddles cowboy.
8. My favorite movies are Zoolander and Jesus Christ Superstar. Possibly followed by Blazing Saddles or Monty Python and the Holy Grail. (I love stupid movies, but not sophmoric ones. Which doesn't even make sense.)
9. The last movie I watched was Jesus Christ Superstar 2000. It sucked.
10. My favorite sport to watch is lacrosse. Go San Jose Stealth!
11. My classes this quarter include accounting 1A, art history 2B, history of asian art, statistics, and anthropology
12. I took anthropology because I didn't want to take a science class with a lab.
13. I am one of those crazy people that chooses to deny aspects of evolution theory. I don't/can't believe that apes and humans have a common ancestor. Sorry. Just doesn't work out.
14. I spent two years pursuing a fashion design degree before giving up. I just hated sewing.
15. The last book I finished was Marie Antoinette: The Journey by Antonia Fraser.
16. I'm not interested in having kids or pets. At the end of the day, I just want to pass out on the floor face-down.
17. Cake and danish pastries gross me out. I worked in a bakery for a year and a half and just can't stomach them anymore.
18. My favorite art medium to work in is watercolor.
19. I use the Wii Fitness Coach game for exercise. It's a surprisingly tough workout. Wii Fit's fun too, but not tough at all.
20. Some of my favorite books are: The Gargoyle by Andrew Davidson, Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff, Christ's Childhood Friend by Christopher Moore, and Jude the Obscure by Thomas Hardy. The Confederacy of Dunces and The Grapes of Wrath were quite good, too.
21. I want to be an archaeologist exploring ruins and studying artifacts from ancient civilizations. Unfortunately, my frequent poor health makes such a career choice out of the question.
22. I currently have four jobs: receptionist at an acupuncture clinic, receptionist at a clubhouse, keyholder at lush, floorset specialist at bath & body works. It makes for a busy schedule when combined with 21 units of class.
23. I'm seriously considering taking up Spanish again. I really need to become fluent in something other than English.
24. Catholicism intrigues me. The rift between Protestant and Catholic movements irritate me, because ultimately it's the same God we're worshiping so GET OVER IT.
25. I like cheese on EVERYTHING.