Get your mind out of wherever it's gone. I'm going to do a survey. To protect myself from the addictiveness, and trendiness and general patheticness of these things, I'm going to do a very short one. I stole it from somewhere.
1. Open up your CD player, what's inside? Vol. 1 from my Luna Sea Special CD Set, which I'm sure is not a legit. copy but some worthless Hong Kong rip. But it was cheap.
2. There is no question two, for some reason. Made you look.
3. If there happens to be music playing right now, what is it? Ironically, Alanis Morisette is on. There could be nothing farther from Luna Sea if I tried...
4. What are you wearing? A pair of blue jeans that are not blue (from the knee down they're olive green and there is a peace sign studded on the left leg), a black t-shirt with the Makaiju.net mascot on it, and Keroppi socks. I feel very special.
5. Look down, what's the first thing that catches your eye? A copy of everything you've heard is true #4, a zine that I'm supposedly typing a review for right now. It has a very pretty prom princess on the cover, and is overall very very awesome. Buy it from my distro. (Yes, I slip an ad for that distro into everything.)
6. Turn on your TV if it's not on already, what network is it? If I were to turn it on, it'd be on public television channel 54, because I'm waiting for nine-thirty so I can settle down for the anime hour. (Which is actually an hour and a half...Neon Genesis Evangelion, Serial Experiments Lain, and Sakura Wars. Lovely!)
7. Look out the window, what's the weather like? The sun is beginning to set, washing the world in hues of pink and red. A pigeon is sitting above me, cooing. If I had a slingshot I'd try to kill it. My mom pays $10 per dead bird. (This is a true story. It's because they've infested our neighborhood like the flying rats they are.)
8. If you were to hit redial on your phone right now, where would it call? Kitty-chan, naturally. It's always either Kitty or Kris, because they're the only people I talk to on the phone.
9. Say "hello?" out loud, did anyone answer? Yes, my brother did. He said, 'what?' and flipped me off because I interrupted his concentration on some previews for the nintendo gamecube.
10. What are you planning on doing next as soon as you get offline? Becoming one of the wired with Lain. Seriously, I don't know. Maybe I'll call Davy and see how he's enjoying 'Frisco. Maybe I'll call my grandmother and assure her that I've eaten three meals today. Who knows?
Mood: I have been in such an analytical mood today. Maybe analytical isn't the word for it...b*tchy, perhaps? I've been questioning people about various [opinionated] entries they write, to test whether they respond angrily and with passion [insults and little logic] or whether they calmly share their opinions with me. So far the angry crowd is winning. It's enough to make me want to call Brad up, just because I want to debate with someone. I wonder how that'd work..."Hey lover, I neeeeed you!" That would be fun! ^^;;
Since no one was with me on Thursday, I should explain that comment for the happy people at Branham. When I was walking to my government class I met Speers in the hall and he greeted me with "Hey lover, how ya doin'?" I laughed and said something that must've been neutral or appropriate - I don't remember, so it wasn't too witty. But that's not the point...anyway, yeah. I'm done.