- a book about the Acropolis, which she picked up on her cruise trip
- a bag of dried egg noodles, which I had been dying for because without it, I can't make chow mein!
- two boxes of Turkish Delight, one rose-flavored and one mystery flavor (it's a fruit but I'm not sure which one)
- a pile of cruise ship chocolates; Princess leaves one on your pillow each day, and Mom doesn't eat them so she just tossed 'em in the box
- a box of Mentos gum (Mom considers those essential for traveling)
- a tub of Trader Joe's crispy chocolate chip cookies (one of my favorite snacks)
- a Clif bar "for padding"
- a package of tissues - presumably also for padding
Thanks Mom! I feel warm and fuzzy inside <3